The Dragon Rider Candle | Smoky Fireside
Lingering swirls of wood-smoke, burnt cedar, embers glowing in the dark
7 in stock
Fragrance notes: geranium, spices, cedar, massoia woods, amber, frankincense, musk
The Dragon Rider soy candle has a rich, masculine aroma layered with charred woods, spices, and musky florals. Reminiscent of campfires under the stars.
“No, I would not want to live in a world without dragons, as I would not want to live in a world without magic, for that is a world without mystery, and that is a world without faith.”
From the adorable Toothless in ‘How to train your dragon’ to Merlin’s dragons of prophecy in the Arthurian legends, we’ve been telling stories about these legendary fire-breathers for generations. These ancient magical creatures have appeared in mythology from all over the world, inspiring awe and fear. Often they are depicted as deadly monsters to be slain, but in some literature, dragons are shown to be intelligent creatures that share a unique bond with humans.
Photo credit: Pip Wright
About the candle
- 140g jar, with approx burn time of 25 hours.
- Ideal for smaller rooms such as bedrooms, dorms or studies.
- Made with 100% soy wax, a cotton wick and high quality fragrance oils
- Vegan, paraffin-free and eco-friendly
- Hand-poured in London in small batches. Please note that colour and scent can vary slightly between batches.
- For best results, burn your candle for 2-3 hours on first burn, or until the melted wax pool reaches the edge of the jar
- Glass jars can be recycled or upcycled. Simply melt and throw away any remaining wax and clean out the jar with warm, soapy water.
Don’t forget, you can get free U.K delivery on orders of £30 or over! Opt in to our newsletter at checkout for seasonal discounts and special rewards.
|Dimensions||6.5 × 8 cm|