Candle care and safety
- Do not burn for longer than 4 hours
- On first burn, burn until the melt pool reaches the edge of the jar
- Trim the wick to 5mm before each burn
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Keep candles out of reach of children and pets
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that might catch fire
- Do not touch the candle when it is lit – the jar can get very hot!
- If your candle starts to flicker or smoke, blow it out, let it cool down & then trim the wick.
How long will the candle last?
The 140ml jar candles last for 25+ hours when burned properly.
Can I sell your candles in my shop?
Of course! Please email me at email@example.com about wholesale orders.
Can I reuse or recycle the jars?
Yes! Once you’ve used up the candle, you can clean out the jar by:
1. Melting any remaining wax by putting the jar in the oven, using a heat gun or putting it in hot water
2. Tip the leftover wax into the bin and wash out the jar with warm soapy water. Always try to dispose of wax in the bin when possible as large amounts of wax can clog drainage pipes.
Candles make wonderful gifts for your loved ones. If you are buying for someone else, you can add a beautiful greeting card to your cart and include a gift message during the checkout process. This will be handwritten into the card and included in the package.
I aim to ship out all orders within 1-3 working
International shipping rates are calculated at checkout. Please note that all import duties, tax
Please allow up to 6 weeks for international deliveries to arrive.
If you are unsatisfied with your candle, you can return it for a full refund (minus shipping costs) within 28 days of receiving your item, providing it is unused. Return postage is paid by the buyer. Please contact me for more details on returning an item.
If your candle arrives damaged, please get in touch as soon as possible for me to rectify the situation.
If you have any further questions that I haven’t answered here, feel free to reach out to me via email or on social media!