The Storyteller Candle | Hazelnut coffee
Violet dawns and crumpled pages, a steaming mug of freshly brewed coffee, whispers of a story waiting to be told
1 in stock
Fragrance notes: hazelnut, coffee, cream
The Storyteller soy candle is a sweet, creamy blend of hazelnut and coffee that smells good enough to eat. The hazelnut is the dominant scent in this fragrance, nutty and delicious.
“The true alchemists do not change lead into gold; they change the world into words” – William H. Gass
From the very beginnings of human civilisation, we have told stories. Through cave paintings on walls. Through songs around campfires. Through novels, plays, film and art. Over time, these stories are retold in new ways and passed down through the generations, becoming folklore.
We are all born to be storytellers. We tell them every day without even realising it, because it’s a way of understanding the world and connecting with others. After all, what are we if not stories upon stories upon stories?
About the candle
- 140g jar, with approx burn time of 25 hours
- Ideal for smaller rooms such as bedrooms, dorms or studies.
- Made with 100% soy wax, a cotton wick and high-quality fragrance oils
- Vegan, paraffin-free and eco-friendly
- Hand-poured in London in small batches. Please note that colour and scent can vary slightly between batches.
- For best results, burn your candle for 2-3 hours on first burn, or until the melted wax pool reaches the edge of the jar
- Glass jars can be recycled or upcycled. Simply melt and throw away any remaining wax and clean out the jar with warm, soapy water.
Don’t forget, you can get free U.K delivery on orders of £30 or over! Opt in to our newsletter at checkout for seasonal discounts and special rewards.
|Dimensions||6.5 × 8 cm|