Castle Library Candle | Dark honey, Amber, Smoke
Reading in the forbidden section: the lingering smell of tobacco and old books, dappled sunlight pooling like dark honey
8 in stock
Fragrance notes: honey, spices, amber, tobacco leaf, patchouli, sandalwood
The Castle Library soy candle is a dark, warming fragrance with a musky base of woods and tobacco leaf, sweetened by honey accords and amber. A unique fragrance that will transport you to a decadent castle library: think old book smell, leather armchairs and dark academia vibes.
Dark Academia is an aesthetic and subculture that revolves around classic literature, the glamorisation of academia, and a general passion for knowledge and learning. It features key motifs such as vintage books and fashion, old cultural buildings (particularly libraries), artefacts and mystery. A popular novel associated with the dark academia subculture is ‘The Secret History’ by Donna Tartt.
About the candle
- 140g jar, with approx burn time of 25+ hours
- Ideal for smaller rooms such as bedrooms, dorms or studies.
- Made with 100% soy wax, a cotton wick and high-quality fragrance oils
- Vegan, paraffin-free and eco-friendly
- Hand-poured in London in small batches. Please note that colour and scent can vary slightly between batches.
- For best results, burn your candle for 2-3 hours on first burn, or until the melted wax pool reaches the edge of the jar
- Glass jars can be recycled or upcycled. Simply melt and throw away any remaining wax and clean out the jar with warm, soapy water.
Don’t forget, you can get free U.K delivery on orders of £35 or over! Opt in to our newsletter at checkout for seasonal discounts and special rewards.
|Dimensions||6.5 × 8 cm|