Star-crossed Candle | Romeo & Juliet Inspired
‘These violent delights have violent ends’
3 in stock
Fragrance notes: rose, geranium, bergamot, violet, wisteria
‘From forth the fatal loins of these two foes, A pair of star-cross’d lovers take their life.’ – William Shakespeare
Inspired by the tragic tale of two star-crossed lovers, this beautiful floral candle is reminiscent of rose gardens in full bloom, symbolising Romeo’s undying love for his dear Juliet.
About the candle
- 140g jar, with approx burn time of 30+ hours
- Ideal for smaller rooms such as bedrooms, dorms or studies.
- Made with 100% soy wax, a cotton wick and high-quality fragrance oils
- Hand-poured in London in small batches. Please note that colour and scent can vary slightly between batches.
- For best results, burn your candle for 2-3 hours on first burn, or until the melted wax pool reaches the edge of the jar
- Glass jars can be recycled or upcycled. Simply melt and throw away any remaining wax and clean out the jar with warm, soapy water.
- Packed with disolvable, eco-friendly packing peanuts. Simply melt under water!
Don’t forget, you can get free U.K delivery on orders of £35 or over! Opt in to our newsletter at checkout for seasonal discounts and special rewards.
|Dimensions||6.5 × 8 cm|