Ancient Woodland Candle | Pine, Fir Needles & Oakmoss
Wintry pines and scattered fir needles, a feathering of oakmoss, the promise of spring in an evergreen land
5 in stock
Fragrance notes: pine, fir needles, oakmoss, nuances of wildflowers and citrus
The Ancient Woodland soy candle is a potent, refreshing scent that will transport you into the heart of the forest. A complex pine scent featuring hints of sweetness from wildflowers and citrus.
The ancient woodland is the birthplace of many local legends. In the U.K, it’s woodland that’s been left untouched since the 1600s. It currently covers only 2.5% of land. Irreplaceable, these woods are some of the richest ecological habitats in the country and are home to countless endangered species.
Some of these woodlands were once part of medieval royal forests, or were central to industries like iron melding or pottery. They carry with them relics of a preserved history, of humans living in sync with nature.
About the candle
- 140ml jar, with approx burn time of 25 hours.
- Ideal for smaller rooms such as bedrooms, dorms or studies.
- Made with 100% soy wax, a cotton wick and high quality fragrance oils
- Vegan, paraffin-free and eco-friendly
- Hand-poured in London in small batches. Please note that colour and scent can vary slightly between batches.
- For best results, burn your candle for 2-3 hours on first burn, or until the melted wax pool reaches the edge of the jar
- Glass jars can be recycled or upcycled. Simply melt and throw away any remaining wax and clean out the jar with warm, soapy water.
Don’t forget, you can get free U.K delivery on orders of £30 or over! Opt in to our newsletter at checkout for seasonal discounts and special rewards.
|Dimensions||6.5 × 8 cm|