Pumpkin Harvest Candle | Pumpkin Spice
Pumpkin picking under a harvest moon, warming spices of cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, the night thick with wood-fire smoke
9 in stock
Fragrance notes: pumpkin, cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, ginger
A sweet, creamy pumpkin base with lashings of seasonal spices. The essential autumn fragrance that will make you think of cosy fireside nights and chai lattes!
The Halloween tradition of carving pumpkins into Jack-o’-lanterns actually originated in Irish myth. Irish folk would carve ghoulish faces into turnips, large potatoes and beets to represent the ghostly figure of ‘Stingy Jack’ from Irish folklore.
Stingy Jack played a trick on the devil, and after his death was punished by being cast out of both Heaven and Hell, forced to roam the land as a ghost with only a lantern.
Irish immigrants later brought the tradition with them to America, where they discovered that pumpkins, a fruit native to America, made perfect Jack-o’-Lanterns.
About the candle
- 140ml jar, with approx burn time of 25 hours
- Ideal for smaller rooms such as bedrooms, dorms or studies.
- Made with 100% soy wax, a cotton wick and high quality fragrance oils
- Vegan, paraffin-free and eco-friendly
- Hand-poured in London in small batches. Please note that colour and scent can vary slightly between batches.
- For best results, burn your candle for 2-3 hours on first burn, or until the melted wax pool reaches the edge of the jar
- Glass jars can be recycled or upcycled. Simply melt and throw away any remaining wax and clean out the jar with warm, soapy water.
Don’t forget, you can get free U.K delivery on orders of £30 or over! Opt in to our newsletter at checkout for seasonal discounts and special rewards.
|Dimensions||6.5 × 8 cm|