The Alchemist Candle | Frankincense & Myrrh
Frothing beakers, burnished gold, the air musky with frankincense, myrrh and sparks of magic
3 in stock
Fragrance notes: frankincense, myrrh, tuberose, violets, amber, cedarwood
The Alchemist soy candle is a dark, mystical fragrance that will evoke the magic and mystery of the alchemist’s lab. A luxurious, woody scent reminiscent of sweet incense.
“The simple things are also the most extraordinary things, and only the wise can see them.” — Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
Alchemy is an ancient form of natural philosophy and chemical science, practiced in both eastern and western cultures. The primary goal of alchemists was the transformation of base metals into gold, and the creation of an elixir of immortality.
In Europe, this was thought to be achievable with the discovery of the mythical Philosophers Stone. Thus, the stone became the central symbol of alchemy, symbolising enlightenment, perfection and heavenly bliss at its finest.
About the candle
- 140g jar, with approx burn time of 25-30 hours
- Ideal for smaller rooms such as bedrooms, dorms or studies.
- Made with 100% soy wax, a cotton wick and high-quality fragrance oils
- Vegan, paraffin-free and eco-friendly
- Hand-poured in London in small batches. Please note that colour and scent can vary slightly between batches.
- For best results, burn your candle for 2-3 hours on first burn, or until the melted wax pool reaches the edge of the jar
- Glass jars can be recycled or upcycled. Simply melt and throw away any remaining wax and clean out the jar with warm, soapy water.
Don’t forget, you can get free U.K delivery on orders of £30 or over! Opt in to our newsletter at checkout for seasonal discounts and special rewards.
|Dimensions||6.5 × 8 cm|