Yuletide Candle | Spiced Orange & Cranberry
Mulled oranges and cranberries, the room bright with festive cheer, spiced punch and mistletoe, winter blessings for the year
5 in stock
Fragrance notes: spiced oranges, cranberries, hints of grape and plum
A deliciously fruity scent with warming spiced notes to get you in the festive spirit!
Yuletide was a pagan festival celebrated by Germanic and Scandinavian peoples around the Winter Solstice. The word stems from Old Norse, and is still used today in Northern European countries to refer to the Christmas season.
During Yuletide, a banquet would be served, fires lit and toasts drunk to the Norse gods Odin, Njord, and Freyr for victory in battle and good harvests. A log would be burned, and for as long as that log burned, everyone would feast. This is the origin of the ‘Yule log.’ The celebrations could last for up to twelve days.
About the candle
- 140ml jar, with approx burn time of 25 hours
- Ideal for smaller rooms such as bedrooms, dorms or studies.
- Made with 100% soy wax, a cotton wick and high quality fragrance oils
- Vegan, paraffin-free and eco-friendly
- Hand-poured in London in small batches. Please note that colour and scent can vary slightly between batches.
- For best results, burn your candle for 2-3 hours on first burn, or until the melted wax pool reaches the edge of the jar
- Glass jars can be recycled or upcycled. Simply melt and throw away any remaining wax and clean out the jar with warm, soapy water.
Don’t forget, you can get free U.K delivery on orders of £30 or over! Opt in to our newsletter at checkout for seasonal discounts and special rewards.
|Dimensions||6.5 × 8 cm|