Cinnamon Forest Candle | Cinnamon, Clove, Pine
Frosted pines and cinnamon spice, reflected on the starlit ice
2 in stock
Fragrance notes: cinnamon, clove, pine
A deliciously woody, spicy cinnamon blend. Perfect for spice lovers.
Cinnamon is a popular spice used all over the world in both sweet and savoury meals, obtained from the inner bark of several evergreen tree species by the same name. Cinnamon was coveted throughout the ancient world by nearly every culture for its preservative qualities and aroma.
It was considered a luxury spice, and the Arab traders who brought it to Europe kept the secret of its origin quiet for a long time in order to keep their monopoly over the trade. They would invent wild myths about how it was obtained to justify its exorbitant price, such as finding it in deep canyons guarded by terrifying snakes or stealing it from the nests of giant birds.
About the candle
- 140ml jar, with approx burn time of 25 hours
- Ideal for smaller rooms such as bedrooms, dorms or studies.
- Made with 100% soy wax, a cotton wick and high quality fragrance oils
- Vegan, paraffin-free and eco-friendly
- Hand-poured in London in small batches. Please note that colour and scent can vary slightly between batches.
- For best results, burn your candle for 2-3 hours on first burn, or until the melted wax pool reaches the edge of the jar
- Glass jars can be recycled or upcycled. Simply melt and throw away any remaining wax and clean out the jar with warm, soapy water.
Don’t forget, you can get free U.K delivery on orders of £30 or over! Opt in to our newsletter at checkout for seasonal discounts and special rewards.
|Dimensions||6.5 × 8 cm|