First Light Candle | Peonies and Apple blossom
Dawn breaks over the hills: pink skies and blossoming apple orchards, the air sweet with the scent of peonies and violets
1 in stock
Fragrance notes: peony, red apple, rose, violet, jasmine
A bright and sweet floral scent that will evoke the beauty and wonder of a misty sunrise over the hills. An uplifting floral fragrance perfect for any nature lover.
First light: an archaic term to describe sunrise. The start of a new day. The coming of spring, the beginnings of new life. This candle is inspired by everything dawn symbolises: hope, rebirth, resurrection, awakening. The chance to begin again.
About the candle
- 140g jar, with approx burn time of 25+ hours
- Ideal for smaller rooms such as bedrooms, dorms or studies.
- Made with 100% soy wax, a cotton wick and high-quality fragrance oils
- Vegan, paraffin-free and eco-friendly
- Hand-poured in London in small batches. Please note that colour and scent can vary slightly between batches.
- For best results, burn your candle for 2-3 hours on first burn, or until the melted wax pool reaches the edge of the jar
- Glass jars can be recycled or upcycled. Simply melt and throw away any remaining wax and clean out the jar with warm, soapy water.
Don’t forget, you can get free U.K delivery on orders of £35 or over! Opt in to our newsletter at checkout for seasonal discounts and special rewards.
|Dimensions||6.5 × 8 cm|