Liquid Courage Candle | Butterybeer, Toffee, Vanilla
Buttery beer, rich with toffee and vanilla, sipped in front of a roaring hearth as a winter wind howls outside
2 in stock
Fragrance notes: butterybeer, toffee, vanilla
A popular alcoholic beverage among the wizarding community! This candle smells good enough to eat; sweet, rich, creamy and 100% delicious. If you like dessert candles, this one’s for you.
Beer is one of the oldest and most beloved drinks in Western culture. From popular beer festivals such as Oktoberfest in Munich, to gods of beer being celebrated by many cultures (Norse, Roman and Greek societies being among them), beer holds a great deal of cultural significance.
During the middle ages, beer was mostly brewed domestically from kitchen tables, or served in taverns. It contained many essential nutrients and the alcohol content killed any deadly bacteria in it, making it a valuable drink. Just like today, beer was used to bind communities together in both everyday and ceremonial situations.
About the candle
- 140ml jar, with approx burn time of 25 hours
- Ideal for smaller rooms such as bedrooms, dorms or studies.
- Made with 100% soy wax, a cotton wick and high quality fragrance oils
- Vegan, paraffin-free and eco-friendly
- Hand-poured in London in small batches. Please note that colour and scent can vary slightly between batches.
- For best results, burn your candle for 2-3 hours on first burn, or until the melted wax pool reaches the edge of the jar
- Glass jars can be recycled or upcycled. Simply melt and throw away any remaining wax and clean out the jar with warm, soapy water.
Don’t forget, you can get free U.K delivery on orders of £30 or over! Opt in to our newsletter at checkout for seasonal discounts and special rewards.
|Dimensions||6.5 × 8 cm|