Thornfield Hall | Jane Eyre inspired
‘I am no bird, and no net ensnares me. I am a free human being with an independent will.’
4 in stock
Fragrance notes: wild lavendar, eucalyptus, bergamot, patchouli
This fresh, floral lavender scent will bring to life the beauty of Thornfield Hall during spring. A sweet scent full of hope and optimism, just like our favourite strong-willed heroine.
About the candle
- 140g jar, with approx burn time of 30+ hours
- Ideal for smaller rooms such as bedrooms, dorms or studies.
- Made with 100% soy wax, a cotton wick and high-quality fragrance oils
- Hand-poured in London in small batches. Please note that colour and scent can vary slightly between batches.
- For best results, burn your candle for 2-3 hours on first burn, or until the melted wax pool reaches the edge of the jar
- Glass jars can be recycled or upcycled. Simply melt and throw away any remaining wax and clean out the jar with warm, soapy water.
- Packed with disolvable, eco-friendly packing peanuts. Simply melt under running water!
Don’t forget, you can get free U.K delivery on orders of £35 or over. Opt in to our newsletter at checkout for seasonal discounts and special rewards.